The NCSS Product Information Videos are summary videos for those who want to learn more about what NCSS can do and what the user-experience is like. The NCSS Demo video (3:47) gives a brief start-to-finish experience of obtaining the appropriate sample size for a statistical test. The NCSS Features video (3:15) shows the primary features and procedures available in NCSS. The What’s New in NCSS 8? (2:59) video shows the new features of NCSS 8, including many of the graphics enhancements and the data window improvements.
The NCSS training videos give a narrated experience of various aspects of using the software. The list of NCSS training videos is an expanding list.
- Fills, Colors, and Gradients (4:30)
- Filters (7:37)
- Getting Started (6:07)
- Graphics Introduction (5:00)
- Plot Axes and Grid Lines (4:41)
- Plot Groups and Symbols (4:41)
- Plot Legends (5:28)
- Plot Titles and Labels (2:57)
- Renaming Columns (2:06)
- The Data Window (4:17)
- The Output Window (4:33)
- The Procedure Navigator (3:40)
- The Procedure Window (5:46)
- Transformations (4:59)
Click here to see the PASS videos.