NCSS 12 Update
Use the button(s) below to download the NCSS 12 installation file. If NCSS 12 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have NCSS 12 statistical analysis software installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
Released: February 8, 2019
1. Fixed “Out of Memory” error when finding and replacing data in very large data files.
2. Corrected typos in Two-Sample T-Test procedures documentation chapters. Formulas for Standard Deviation and Standard Error had N1 – N2 – 2 in the denominator and should be N1 + N2 – 2.
Released: November 1, 2018
1. Corrected error in Two Proportions procedures. Some of the hypothesis test values were incorrect when entering multiple Outcome Variables in a single run.
Released: August 17, 2018
1. Corrected error in One-Sample and Paired T-Test procedures... the Assumptions Alpha was being ignored.
2. Corrected an error that caused the Scatter Plot Confidence Bands to be drawn incorrectly in some cases.
3. Corrected “Subscript out of range” and other errors in the curve fitting procedures that occurs when the data has a large percentage of missing values.
Released: June 19, 2018
1. Corrected an error that prevented the license key from being stored correctly in some cases. This error resulted in a prompt to enter the license key each time the software was run.
Released: June 14, 2018
1. Corrected an error that occurred for some procedures when Autosave Procedure Settings is active. If an invalid filename character was in the procedure name (e.g. “/”), the user would be asked to create a new directory with every run.
2. Corrected an error that caused the program to crash or display errors in various situations when the Data Window was resized too small.
Released: May 25, 2018
1. Corrected an error that caused the software to stop opening, importing, or saving data files after having opened or imported a file with a "%" character in the file name. Accessing files with a "%" character in the file name no longer causes problems.
2. Minor documentation corrections in the Robust Regression procedure.
Released: May 1, 2018
1. Corrected a problem with the value order on the Data Table. Values were not being interpreted correctly when including spaces after the list separator (i.e. comma).
2. Corrected a problem in the One Proportion procedures. Missing values were being included in the total sample size counts when using database input.
Released: March 14, 2018
1. Corrected an error in the Cusum Test for Linearity in the Passing-Bablok Regression for Method Comparison procedure. The Cusum test is now calculated correctly.
2. Corrected a “Subscript out of range” error that occurred in the Two-Sample T-Tests procedure when entering more than 5 Response Variable(s).
Released: March 9, 2018
1. Minor Corrections.
Released: January 30, 2018
1. Corrected documentation errors in the Robust Linear Regression (Passing-Bablok Median-Slope) procedure. A stray line was also removed from the scatter plot. This line was usually hidden by the Passing-Bablok regression line.
2. Corrected documentation errors in the Passing-Bablok Regression for Method Comparison procedure. Also corrected the regression coefficient confidence intervals which were stated backwards in some cases (i.e. lower bound was greater than upper bound). A stray line was also removed from the scatter plot. This line was usually hidden by the Passing-Bablok regression line.
3. The Two Independent Proportions procedures were updated so that all exact tests use the "Maximum N" option to ignore these tests when the sample size is too large because of the lengthy calculation time.
4. Fixed inactive Open and Change buttons for the Procedure Settings Autosave Folder on the Folders tab of the System Options window.
Released: January 23, 2018
1. Initial Release of NCSS 12.