The PASS Product Information Videos are summary videos for those who want to learn more about what PASS can do and what the user-experience is like. The PASS Demo video (3:58) gives a brief start-to-finish experience of obtaining the appropriate sample size for a statistical test. The PASS Features video (2:15) shows the primary features and procedures available in PASS.
The PASS training videos give a narrated experience of various aspects of using the software. The list of PASS training videos is an expanding list.
- Confidence Intervals for One Proportion (2:54)
- Confidence Intervals for Two Proportions (2:46)
- Getting Started (10:51)
- Group-Sequential Tests for Two Means (5:59)
- Logrank Tests (9:48)
- Normality Tests (2:16)
- PASS Quick Tips 1 (3:23)
- Power and Sample Size Curves (7:23)
- Power and Sample Size Primer (12:17)
- Probability Calculator (2:50)
- Repeated Measures (8:23)
- Saving Procedure Settings (2:23)
- Saw-Tooth Power Function (3:23)
- Tests for One Poisson Rate (2:16)
- Tests for One Proportion (4:10)
- Tests for Two Means in a Cluster-Randomized Design (3:46)
- Tests for Two Proportions (3:59)
- The Output Window (4:19)
- The PASS Home Window (3:04)
- The Procedure Window (4:53)
- Visualizing a Power Calculation (3:18)
Click here to see the NCSS videos.