NCSS 2019 Update
Use the button(s) below to download the NCSS 2019 installation file. If NCSS 2019 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have NCSS 2019 statistical analysis software installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to NCSS 2019 since it was released.
Released: October 25, 2019
1. Corrected an error in the Distribution (Weibull) Fitting procedure. When fitting the Lognormal and Log10normal distributions, the resulting scale and shape estimates were switched in the Parameter Estimation Report and the Variance-Covariance Matrix Report. All other lognormal calculations (including hazard and reliability estimates) were not affected by this error.
2. Corrected an issue in displaying value labels for text values with trailing spaces.
3. Fixed a “Subscript out of range” error in the Item Response Analysis procedure that occurred when the Answer Variable values are not properly aligned with the Item Variables.
Released: May 24, 2019
1. Added the ability for the software to periodically check online for updates and notify the user when an update is available. This new capability is controlled through System Options.
2. Corrected error in Two-Sample Non-Inferiority, Superiority, and Equivalence Tests for Survival Data using Cox Regression procedures that occurred when using adjustment for Numeric X’s. The hypotheses were stated incorrectly in the output when numeric covariates were added.
3. Fixed typo for standardized regression coefficient formula in Principal Components Regression documentation, page 340-12.
Released: March 23, 2019
1. Initial Release of NCSS 2019.