NCSS 2020 Update
Use the button(s) below to download the NCSS 2020 installation file. If NCSS 2020 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have NCSS 2020 statistical analysis software installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to NCSS 2020 since it was released.
Released: May 22, 2020
1. Corrected a rare issue that occurred with procedures that contain a checked list box input (e.g. Descriptive Statistics – Summary Tables) after changing the computer’s language setting. Changing the language setting would cause the program to crash after launching the procedure.
2. Corrected an error in the One-Sample, Paired, and Two-Sample T-Tests procedures. The output page title was not being printed when the bootstrap report was at the top of a new page. Calculations were not affected.
3. Corrected an error in the Michaelis-Menten Equation procedure that caused the Individual Function Plots not to appear in the output.
4. Corrected an issue when importing and exporting delimited files (.csv, .txt) with text enclosed in double quotes. The importer and exporter now correctly handles text within quotes.
5. Corrected an error when importing Fixed Width Text Files using the Import Wizard. In rare cases the data would not import correctly if the user clicked “Finish” before proceeding all the way through the wizard.
6. Corrected an issue in the Correlation Matrix procedure that caused the procedure to use Row-Wise missing value deletion when Pair-Wise was selected in some cases. Similar issues in the PCA and Factor Analysis procedures were also corrected.
7. Fixed a rare issue in the Binary Diagnostic Tests – Clustered Samples procedure. For the test of Sensitivity & Specificity, when the variance of the difference is negative or zero, the z-value and prob level were output as zero when they should have been blank.
8. Corrected an error in the Confounding/Alias Section of the Analysis of Two-Level Designs output. The Term No. was not listed correctly.
Released: February 10, 2020
1. Initial Release of NCSS 2020.