NCSS 2022 Update
Use the button(s) below to download the NCSS 2022 installation file. If NCSS 2022 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have NCSS 2022 statistical analysis software installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to NCSS 2022 since it was released.
Released: August 4, 2022
1. Corrected the formula for the SD of the Uniform Distribution in the documentation for the Data Simulation procedure. The procedure calculations were not affected.
2. Updated four example data files (Fisher, LogLin1, Resale, Tree) so that the Value Labels work correctly when the computer language setting is set to other language settings that use the comma as the decimal separator.
3. Corrected an error in the Correlation Matrix procedure. When “Show the eigenvalue percentage in the eigenvector labels” was checked, the Spearman Eigenvector Plot was displaying the Pearson eigenvalue percentages in the labels. Furthermore, when “Show the eigenvalue percentage in the eigenvector labels” was checked with only Spearman Eigenvector Plot(s) checked, an “Object variable or With block variable not set” error would result.
4. Corrected an error writing subheading in combined output tables. Some subheadings were appearing before the headings.
5. Added support for importing/exporting Statistica version 7+ data files.
6. Corrected an error in the Descriptive Statistics procedure. The Stem-Leaf plot would generate a “subscript out of range” error when plotting a variable with values that were all the same.
7. Corrected an issue with the Data Table that caused the data viewer to jump to the last row and column when performing some undo/redo actions.
8. Corrected an error in auto-labeling the storage columns when storing data from the One-Way Analysis of Variance procedure with more than one Y variable specified. The stated response variable was incorrect.
9. Corrected an error when exporting delimited text files with a blank delimiter without using double quotes. Double quotes were being added when not requested.
Released: February 15, 2022
1. Minor Technical Improvements.
Released: February 2, 2022
1. Corrected an issue that occurred when loading new procedures for the first time. The default settings were not being loaded correctly, resulting in blank inputs and checkboxes.
Released: January 28, 2022
1. Initial Release of NCSS 2022.