NCSS 2023 UpdateUse the button(s) below to download the NCSS 2023 installation file. If NCSS 2023 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have NCSS 2023 statistical analysis software installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to NCSS 2023 since it was released.
Released: May 5, 2023
1. The System Options windows was too large for some laptop computers. The size of the System Options window has been reduced to match previous versions.
2. Corrected the comments regarding the test statistic weights in the help documentation for the Kaplan-Meier Curves (Logrank Tests) and Group-Sequential Analysis for Two Hazard Rates procedures. The Weighting of Hazard Comparisons Across Time column of the Logrank Tests Summary report in the Kaplan-Meier Curves (Logrank Tests) procedure was also updated. The update did not affect calculations—it only affected the general comments about the weights.
3. Corrected an “overflow” error that occurred in the Confidence Intervals report of the Appraisal Ratio Studies procedure when analyzing large datasets.
4. Corrected typographical and grammatical errors in 106 documentation chapters.
5. Corrected typographical and grammatical errors in hundreds of procedure option mouse-over messages.
Released: January 5, 2023
1. Initial Release of NCSS 2023