PASS 2019 Update
Use the button(s) below to download the PASS 2019 installation file. If PASS 2019 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have PASS 2019 installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to PASS 2019 since it was released.
Released: May 24, 2019
1. Added the ability for the software to periodically check online for updates and notify the user when an update is available. This new capability is controlled through System Options.
2. Corrected an error in the Simple Linear Regression procedures that caused the search to fail when solving for slope and using σʏ as the Standard Deviation of Residuals Input Type.
3. Fixed a “Subscript out of range” error in the Tests for Two Proportions in a Repeated Measures Design procedure that occurred when Group Allocation was set to “Enter total sample size and percentage in Group 1” and Definitions were being output in the report.
4. Minor documentation changes to correct typos.
Released: March 23, 2019
1. Initial Release of PASS 2019.