PASS 15 Update
Use the button(s) below to download the PASS 15 installation file. If PASS 15 is not yet installed on your computer, this will install the full version. If you already have PASS 15 installed, this will update your current installation to the newest version. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to PASS 15 since it was released.
Released: August 9, 2017
1. Fixed "Subscript out of Range" error in the Two-Sample T-Tests using Effect Size procedure that was occurring when the alternative hypothesis was one-sided.
Released: April 21, 2017
1. Improved the search function on the PASS Home window so that you can enter a Procedure # or template extension (e.g. “330” or “t330” or “.t330”) into the search bar to find the corresponding procedure.
2. Fixed documentation typos in the test statistic formulas for the Non-Inferiority, Superiority by a Margin, and Equivalence Tests for Two Survival Curves Using Cox's Proportional Hazards Model procedures. This did not affect calculations.
Released: February 14, 2017
1. Fixed minor issues with titles in the output.
Released: January 10, 2017
1. Initial Release of PASS 15.