How to Change Your NCSS, PASS and/or GESS Serial Numbers
Occasionally, you may need to change your serial number. This may be because you are upgrading to a newer edition of NCSS, PASS, and/or GESS or because you are changing from the trial version to the fully-licensed version. To change your serial number, do the following:
- Start NCSS, PASS, and/or GESS and go to the NCSS/GESS spreadsheet or PASS Home Window.
- From the Help menu, choose Serial Numbers.
- Write down the old serial number in case you need it. Replace the old serial number with the new serial number.
- Click OK to close the Serial Numbers window.
- Quit NCSS or PASS.
- Start NCSS or PASS up again. The program is now using your new serial number. If you have entered an incorrect serial number, you will get a 7-day trial or expiration notice.