PASS 11 Update
Existing customers who own a license to PASS 11 may download and install this file to update to the latest release of the software. Your personal files will not be affected.
Update Release Notes
This page lists the changes that have been made to PASS 11 since it was released.
Released: August 9, 2012
1. Fixes a problem that was generating a "subscript out of range" error under some circumstances in the "Tests for One-Sample Sensitivity and Specificity" procedure.
2. This is the final update to PASS 11.
Released: July 2, 2012
1. Fixes a problem with the Inequality Test for Two Poisson Means [Ratio] procedure. The sample size was not being computed correctly when the alternative ratio was less than 1.
Released: December 2, 2011
1. Fixes a problem with some procedures in PASS 11 when using a language setting other than English. Some procedures (e.g. Non-Inferiority Test for One Proportion) were generating a "Value 5 is out of range" error (or similar).
Released: June 28, 2011
1. Fixes a problem when running PASS 11 in a limited user environment on some computers that causes a "Trouble with the licenses" message to appear.
Released: May 30, 2011
1. Fixes a problem with the Procedure Progress notes displayed while running a procedure. The program would appear to freeze because it would stop updating the progress messages.
2. Fixes a problem with the legend values displayed in the plots of confidence interval routines. The legend entries were not displaying correctly in some cases.
Released: March 3, 2011
1. Fixes a problem with the labeling of the plot axes in equivalence routines involving cross-over designs when solving for the equivalence limits.
2. Fixes a problem with the repeated measures ANOVA routine when solving for sample size of something other than the regular test statistic (e.g. n-Wilks Lambda or n-Pillai-Bartlett Trace). The search was terminating prematurely for numbers of levels in the within factor greater than 2, resulting in no value.
3. Fixes a problem with comparative power plots in some routines. The axes were labeled incorrectly and were plotting beta when they should have been plotting power.
Released: January 28, 2011
1. Updates the report definitions for the Repeated Measures ANOVA routine.
2. Corrects the dropdown list for the binomial proportion value in the Poisson regression routine.
Released: January 27, 2011
1. Fixes a problem in the power calculations for non-inferiority and equivalence tests for two proportions using odds ratios. The problem did not effect calculations based on proportions, differences, or ratios.
2. Fixes an "overflow" problem that occurs for reports containing variance-covariance matrix tables when page breaks are not included in the output.
Released: November 3, 2010
1. Fixes initialization problem that occurred on some computers (rare).
Released: October 29, 2010
1. Initial Release of PASS 11.