NCSS Upgrade Information
NCSS 9 Upgrade
We are pleased to announce the release of NCSS 9, the latest edition of our statistical analysis and graphics software. We are confident you will find the improved and newly added procedures highly suitable for your research needs.
- Multiple Regression
- Cox Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Poisson Regression
- Two-Sample T-Tests (Comparing Two Means or Distributions)
- One-Sample T-Tests (One Sample Inference)
- Paired T-Tests (Paired Sample Inference)
- Two Proportions and 2-by-2 Tables
- One Proportion
- Correlated Proportions and McNemar Test
- Two-Sample T-Tests from Means and Standard Deviations
- Mixed Models
- Contingency (Chi-Square, Two-Way) Tables
- Descriptive Tables
- Frequency Tables
- ANOVA (Tukey-Kramer multiple comparison p-values added)
Addition of new plots:
- 3D Surface Plots
- 3D Scatter Plots
- Mosaic Plots
Addition of new procedures:
- Lin’s Concordance Correlation Coefficient
- Mixed Models – Repeated Measures
- Mixed Models – No Repeated Measures
- Mixed Models – Random Coefficients
- Subset Selection in Multiple Regression
- Robust Regression
Click here to download a free trial of NCSS 9.
NCSS 9 is fully compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP2 on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Click here to view the minimum system requirements.
Upgrade from NCSS 8:
Upgrade from NCSS 2007 or NCSS 2004*:
*Older versions (e.g. NCSS 2001, NCSS 2000, and NCSS 97) are not upgradeable. You’ll need to purchase a new license to get NCSS 9.
PDF versions of the documentation are available directly from each procedure window. These may be displayed or printed. The documentation is also available online by clicking here.